About SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel
William G. & Susan K. Thompson
Owners of SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel
About SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel
Trusted Water Remediation, Fire Restoration and Mold Removal Company
SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage. Our goal as a leading restoration, remediation and mold removal company is to help minimize the interruption to your life and business. We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, mold or water damage, and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Committed to Our Community
As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. Owners William G. & Susan K. Thompson are dedicated to the safety of residents and businesses in Aberdeen/Holmdel. Like you, they live and work here, and are invested in the community’s future. More than 2,500 have trusted our skilled technicians to restore their property since 2009—and that number keeps growing. Whether it’s fire restoration, a heavy cleanup after a disaster or a simple shoulder to lean on during difficult times, our team is always here to help.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration, water remediation, mold removal and more. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel.
The SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel Difference
At SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel, we offer the highest-possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business. But we also understand how difficult your circumstances can be. We’re compassionate experts who can be called on 24/7 to provide a little peace of mind.
As for our reputation as a water remediation, fire restoration and mold removal company, our recognition, certifications and partnerships speak for themselves.
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork. So, when you need professionalism and peace of mind, call the most trusted fire, smoke and mold removal company in Central Jersey, day or night at 732-290-3170.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau of New Jersey Accredited Business - BBB
- Corporate Resource Alliance - CRA
- Hazlet Business Owners Association
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Matawan-Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce
- Monmouth County Referral Group - MCRG
- Monmouth Ocean Development Council - MODC
- National Asbestos & Environmental Training Institute
- New Jersey Business and Industry Association - NJBIA
- New Jersey Emergency Management Association
- Northern Monmouth Chamber of Commerce - NMCC
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration - OSHA
- 2015 - Director's Bronze Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2016 - Director's Bronze Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2017 - Director's Bronze Outstanding Sales Performance