Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Fast Extraction and Drying Solutions for Your Holmdel Property
SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel has been recognized by SERVPRO and our communities over the past decade for the core quality service that's been provided. We understand the level of care and consideration that your property needs to inspire you to be a lifelong customer. With water loss incidents, we are on the clock to reduce property damage through many direct approaches, including:
- Extraction with submersible pumps
- Controlled demolition to access damaged areas
- Specialty drying equipment for moisture extraction
- Content management to remove at-risk belongings from the damaged areas
How We Stay Prepared for Water Losses in Your Home
No matter how severe water damages can begin, the longer that a customer waits for a response to the emergency, the worse this situation can get. With our central location in Cliffwood, we can reach Holmdel losses quickly to begin emergency services and mitigation tactics. We can actively reduce property loss in these threatening scenarios by staying prepared. For our SERVPRO teams, this means:
- Stocking trailers with extractors, air movers, and other recovery tools
- Encouraging our entire roster to obtain their water restoration accreditation through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Staffing a 24/7 response line with real people to begin collecting vital information about your loss to help our responding technicians
No matter how severe water losses are, we are the professionals trained and readied to make it, "Like it never even happened."
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (732) 290-3170
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel is locally owned and operated—so we are part of this community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Why Choose SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any size water emergency, so Holmdel residents can expect an immediate response, day or night.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage restoration training, and our process emphasizes regular monitoring and documentation of the drying process from beginning to end.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.