Recent Before & After Photos

Sewage Loss in Aberdeen Basement


This basement sink was the result of a sewage loss in an Aberdeen home. The customer thought that it would never come clean and was completely thrilled with&nbs... READ MORE



FIRE RESTORATION (BOOKCASE)


After a fire, homeowners are often left with damaged furniture and personal items, leaving them even more distraught. Our highly trained Contents Cleaning team ... READ MORE



SEWAGE BACKUP IN ABERDEEN/HOLMDEL


When your sewer backs ups, you need immediate assistance. A homeowner in Holmdel called SERVPRO after their bathroom became flooded with sewage. The dirty water... READ MORE



MOLD REMEDIATION IN ABERDEEN/HOLMDEL


Microbial growth may seem impossible for remediation, but for SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel, this was just another successful mold remediation job. After remove t... READ MORE



FIRE RESTORATION


A fire in your home can be a very traumatic experience. We are here to help you feel “Like it never even happened." Our team of trained crew members will ... READ MORE



KITCHEN FIRE IN ABERDEEN/HOLMDEL


Fire damage at this Holmdel home was so intense that it burned through the ceiling. The area needed to be tarped before the fire damage restoration project coul... READ MORE



2ND FLOOR LEAK IN ABERDEEN/HOLMDEL


A second-floor leak in this Aberdeen home caused extensive ceiling damage to the kitchen area below. Our SERVPRO water damage restoration technicians worked qui... READ MORE