What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
I highly recommend SERVPRO of Aberdeen / Holmdel to anyone who is looking for a company with integrity. They were very knowledgeable in what to do after I had a small fire at my house.
Thank you for all of your work in helping our school recover from the fire. May God bless you. With thanks.
After a grease fire in our kitchen destroyed our stove, microwave and cabinets, I did not know who to call. I am so glad we decided to call SERVPRO. They arrived quickly and did an excellent job cleaning up the damage and removing the odor.
Thank you for all of your work in helping our school recover from the fire.
May God Bless You!
The Students of St. Mary School
Staff was great!
Prompt and great cleaning job!