Improve Air Quality at Home with Duct Cleaning
Did you know that cogged or dirty air ducts and dryer vents can affect your HVAC system's performance? Even worse, it can cause health problems like allergies and breathing issues. Professional duct cleaning and consistent dryer vent cleaning can remove that debris and improve air quality at home, which can actually increase the effectiveness of the system—and the safety of your health.
SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Can Help
If you’re interested in increasing indoor comfort as far as heating, cooling, and air conditioning is concerned, professional duct cleaning can help. At SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel, our highly trained technicians follow a simple process that guarantees results.
- We remove and thoroughly clean vent covers and returns to remove any buildup that has accumulated.
- We attach a high-powered vacuum system to your air duct system to create a vacuum that pulls the collected debris to our HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97% of particles in the airstream.
- As part of our duct cleaning, we use professional tools to agitate and remove debris from each branch of the duct work.
- Under vacuum pressure, we use an EPA-registered antimicrobial agent into the duct work to help eliminate mold and bacteria.
- Finally, we apply duct sealer to create a mold- and mildew-resistant barrier between living and non-living spaces.
If you’d like to improve your air quality at home, SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel is more than happy to help. Contact us today at (732) 290-3170.